WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Registered Health Professional under the HPCCA (2003,) or who is registered with an appropriate professional body to work in the WellSouth Primary Mental Health Brief intervention Service.
You will be a Mental Health Clinician working with people who may be experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties based in our Oamaru office and servicing the north Otago region.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous post graduate experience in the mental health field
- You will be able to engage with and have experience in providing brief intervention therapies to a range of individuals
- Strong clinical acumen and competency with a brief therapeutic modality
- Intervention and assistance/advice with referrals to other agencies
- You will have a good knowledge and be able to establish collaborative working relationships with a number of services across multiple sectors including a strong consult relationship with General Practice.
Applications will also be considered from those seeking part time employment. A copy of the job description is below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to email@example.com.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.