Permanent and part-time opportunies
WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Registered Health Professional under the HPCCA (2003,) or who is registered with an appropriate professional body to work in the WellSouth Primary Mental Health Brief intervention Service.
You will be a Mental Health Clinician working with people who may be experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties primarily based in our Invercargill office.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous post graduate experience in the mental health field
- You will be able to engage with and have experience in providing brief intervention therapies to a range of individuals
- Strong clinical acumen and competency with a brief therapeutic modality
- Intervention and assistance/advice with referrals to other agencies
- You will have a good knowledge and be able to establish collaborative working relationships with a number of services across multiple sectors including a strong consult relationship with General Practice.
Applications from those seeking part time employment will also be considered. A copy of the job description is below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.