WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a Mental Health Clinician working with people who may be experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties primarily based out of our Oamaru office but providing clinics in Kurow.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous post graduate experience in the mental health field
- You will be able to engage with and have experience in providing briefintervention therapies to a range of individuals
- Strong clinical acumen and competency with a brief therapeutic modality
- Intervention and assistance/advice with referrals to other agencies
- You will have a good knowledge and be able to establish collaborative working relationships with a number of services across multiple sectors including a strong consult relationship with General Practice.
A copy of the job description is available below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to Human Resources, phone 0800 477 115, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.
Applications close 5pm 16 August 2019