Permanent Part Time
WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Registered Health Professional under the HPCCA (2003,) or who is registered with an appropriate professional body with the primary location WellSouth Family Mental Health Service.
You will be a Mental Health Clinician working with people who may be experiencing a broad spectrum of mental health difficulties to assist them in their recovery. You will ideally be able to work in a brief to medium term context across the mild to severe mental health continuum. The minimum FTE for this role is 0.5. There is the potential for this to be increased up to 0.8 in the future as we consider our primary care mental health service needs.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous post graduate experience in the mental health field
- You will be able to engage with and have experience in providing psychotherapeutic intervention to a range of individuals
- Strong clinical acumen and competency with a therapeutic modality
- Intervention and assistance/advice with referrals to other agencies
- You will have a good knowledge and be able to establish collaborative working relationships with a number of services across multiple sectors.
A copy of the job description is available below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.
Applications close 5pm 20 February 2019