WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Primary Mental Health Team Leader. You will be responsible for providing day to day oversight of the Brief Intervention Service, based in our Dunedin, Invercargill and Central offices. In addition you will work in conjunction you will work with other team leaders to ensure.
In conjunction with the Service Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the culture within the mental health teams is fit for the future, patient centered and able to predict and respond appropriately to the future health needs of the Southern Health System.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven ability to lead teams at an operational level
- be resilient with a high level of proven integrity.
- be an excellent communicator, with strong leadership skills and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to “work smarter” by being innovative and proactive
- Be a registered health professional
A copy of the job description is available at below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to the Human Resources Manager phone 0800 477 115, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the [Doc-3].
Applications close 5pm Monday 22 July 2019