0.6 – 0.8 FTE
WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a skilled Outreach Nurse to work in our Dunedin community. You will work alongside our existing Southland and Otago team and provide top quality primary care services to patients and contribute to positive health outcomes in the community.
The successful applicant will:
- Have 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role and the ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, including migrants.
- Be a Registered Nurse, experienced in primary care and with a current practising certificate and drivers licence.
- Have a passion for delivering quality health care where and how patients most need it.
- Facilitate engagement with General Practice teams and other primary health care providers.
- Have proven strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
A strong commitment to working as part of a supportive team and on autonomous projects will be crucial to success. On occasion you may be required to work non-standard hours and travel within the region.
If you are a motivated and confident individual looking for a challenging role providing an essential community service then WellSouth would love to hear from you.
A copy of the job description is available below
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to Human Resources phone 0800 477 115, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.
Applications close 5pm 21 October 2019