24 hours a week
WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Practice Manager to set up and run our new urgent care and after hours service. As this is a new service the successful applicant will need to have a good understanding of all aspects of running a successful practice including sound people management skills, business acumen and insight regarding clinical service provision. Some additional hours may be required in the set up phase of this service so flexibility around hours will be important.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be patient centred in your business practice approach
- Have a good understanding of how to run a successful practice with proven business acumen or have similar applicable business experience
- Have a track record of sound financial management as well as good analytical skills
- Be able to demonstrate positive leadership skills as well as a strong management ethos
- Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships within the organisation and the wider community
A copy of the job description is available below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to Human Resources phone 0800 477 115, email email@example.com.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.
Applications close 5pm 31 January 2019