WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Primary Mental Health Service Manager. This role has responsibility for leadership of our Mental Health Services and will be based in our Dunedin office. You will contribute to strategic and operational management in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s vision and values, including operationalising the mental health aspects of the Southern Primary and Community Care Health Strategy. In addition you will be responsible for ensuring the culture within the mental health teams is fit for the future, patient centered and able to predict and respond appropriately to the future health needs of the Southern Health System.
The successful applicant will:
- proven ability to lead teams through a period of change and growth
- be resilient with a high level of proven integrity
- be an excellent communicator, with strong leadership skills and a high level of interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to “work smarter” by being innovative and proactive
- Be a registered health professional
A copy of the job description is available below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to the Human Resources Manager phone 0800 477 115, email email@example.com.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 30 July 2019