WellSouth has the aim of improving health outcomes for people in the Southern district.
WellSouth is looking to employ a Systems Engineer to provide IT support for our internal staff as well as supporting our Practices.
Your primary duties will be to troubleshoot and resolve computer-related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support, maintain software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance, responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support, supervise the administration of systems and servers related to the network to ensure availability of services to authorised users.
The successful applicant will:
- develop up to date self-service help information, ensuring this is accessible for all staff
- provide effective and proficient desktop support services and be able to respond to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
- be an effective communicator and have the ability to liaise with people with an extremely wide variety of technical outcomes
- work with our outsourced partner to deliver a seamless customer experience
- have a minimum 3 years of technical experience
- Knowledge of Windows servers, desktops, anti-virus, VoIP, WAN, O365, Intune, gateway technologies and other various software applications
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite, and friendly manner - both written and verbally
A copy of the job description is available below:
Enquiries and applications are to be directed to Human Resources phone 0800 477 115, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include a CV, letter of application and the application form.
Applications close 5 April 2019 at 5pm