National Enrolment Service (NES)
The National Enrolment Service (NES) has been developed to provide up to date national enrolment and identity data.
The NES provides:
- a patient register used by all general practices
- a centralised register with real-time patient enrolment status to establish more timely payment calculations for enrolled patients
- an up to date data set to ensure accuracy of Capitation Based Funding (CBF) calculations
- validated NHI and up-to-date patient demographics, supporting accurate identification of patients and clinical safety
- validated addresses using eSAM service, supporting accurate assignment of deprivation-based funding
- processing and payment cycle reduced from 3 months to 1 month
- health identity and enrolment web services integration with PMS, creating a seamless experience for the user when interacting with national services.
General queries: email@example.com
Enrolment queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Profile for Mac:
Profile for Windows: